- Downloading pertinent electrical drawings and specifications from designated Electrical contractor’s websites.
- Print and analyze fixture schedules, control diagrams and control panels.
- Enter fixture schedule and counts into Valley’s computer system. Info is derived from multiple Electrical contractor’s take-off.
- Analyze factory quoted prices (lot and units) quoted by factory reps.
- Quote lighting and controls packages to Electrical Contractors in the MD, DC, and Northern VA. Territory.
- Large focus on the controls portion of most projects. Work with other estimating and sales personnel on the controls required for the project.